HotelRunner Multi-Currency Converter allows our customers to use multiple currencies for different channels on HotelRunner Calendar. You can select your Base Currency and set HotelRunner to calculate all the necessary rates automatically according to your adjustments. To set your Multi-Currency Calculator, please follow the steps below:
- Please login your HotelRunner admin account and follow My Property / Profile / Settings / Property
- Please select your Base Currency which will be updated on your Calendar. All the other currencies will be converted from your Base Currency automatically.
- Please click for Add a Currency button to add additional currencies that you use. You are able to add multiple currencies as you wish.
- Live Exchange Rate option updates the currency rates automatically via European Central Bank. You can also unclick the automated currency rate and set a manual rate. (Note: When the currency rates change, Hotelier should update the prices again on the Calendar manually to make the new currency affect the whole calendar.)
- Price rounding option helps you to round up or down your calculated prices.
No change option: Converts the prices based on the exchange rate
Round up option: Converts the prices based on exchange rate and rounds up the price according to the calculation. You can round up to 1, 5, 10, 25, 100, 1000
Round down option: Converts the prices based on exchange rate and rounds down the price according to the calculation. You can round down to 1, 5, 10, 25, 100, 1000
- Please set the channel currency on the Room Type Mapping step for each channel connections. (Note: This currency should be the same as the currency on the channel’s admin page)
- You can check each of your actions from Calendar / Basic Updates.