- Points to be considered before the connection:
- The price and availability details of all room types must be identified on the “Calendar” section of HotelRunner extranet before connection. After connection, HotelRunner will transfer your full inventory to Agoda.
- When your Agoda XML connection is done, Agoda reservations will be sent by HotelRunner via e-mail. You can also view your reservations clicking Reservations section on the upper menu of HotelRunner extranet.
- Channel approval for XML connection
- It is necessary to get approval from the channel for connection. To obtain approval for your Agoda connection, please edit the e-mail template below regarding to your hotel profile and send your Agoda Account Manager.
- Agoda E-Mail Template:
Could you please activate HotelRunner XML integration for our hotel with the details below; Hotel Name / Agoda Hotel ID
- After you get approval from the channel, you can start connection process.
- To start connection, first of all please click Channels / Online Travel Agencies sections respectively from the upper menu of HotelRunner extranet.
- Please follow the instructions by clicking “Connect” inside Agoda.
- Please type your Agoda user ID in the “Hotel Code” field and then click “Next”.
- At this stage, your Room / Rate Types on Agoda will appear respectively on the HotelRunner Room Type Mapping page. If not, please contact your HotelRunner representative.
- Firstly, please select the relevant room from the “Availability” field for your rooms on the channel and make the mapping of main availabilities. Secondly, make the matching of the rooms with the rooms under “Rate Types for Rooms in the Online Travel Agency” which you will assign your rates to.
- After completing that mapping, please click “Next Room Type” and then follow the same steps respectively for other room types as well.
- To make detailed mapping for rooms on the channel, please click Advanced Settings. You can make additional amendments and set your channel commissions over the Advanced Settings field. Furthermore, if you are not willing to assign rate or availability of the mentioned room to the channel extranet, you can set a list of limitations and rules during your mapping process by clicking the Read Only field (Sending Updates Is Not Possible).
Base Allotment: If you have a base allotment for this room type on the channel, you can define the number of base allotment in this section.
Adjustment: If you would like to assign a different rate than the rate that you mapped before, you can edit it in this field.
Commission: If you would like to assign net rate without commission to the channel, you can type your commission rate to be deducted from the total rate in this field. If you send gross rate (including commission) to the channel, you do not need to change anything with this section. Example: When the “Commission included” option is active and you type “20%” as your commission rate; “$100” which is sent through calendar will be delivered as “$83,33” to the channel extranet. When the “Commission included” option is passive and you type “20%” as your commission rate; “$100” which is sent through calendar will be delivered as “$80” to the channel extranet.
Stop Sale: When this option is checked, the mentioned rate type will be closed for sale for the whole calendar on the channel.
Read Only (Sending Updates Is Not Possible): If you do not want to send any updates for this rate type on your channel (rate, availability, min-stay, stop-sale etc.), please check the “Read only” option. When this option is checked, your reservations will still be displayed on the HotelRunner extranet.
Master Rate: If you check “Master Rate” option for this rate type, it will be displayed on the top of your calendar.
- Once you complete your mapping for whole room and rate types, please click the “Complete & Send Room Mapping” button.
- After completing mapping, please click “Save”.
- After this process, please click “Activate” button in the final step of the Agoda connection.
- After the XML connection is completed, all your inventory (rate, availability) on your HotelRunner calendar will be transfered to the Agoda extranet.
- Unless you get approval from the channel, you can not make any updates over HotelRunner extranet and you continue to get errors.
- Because Agoda is a B2C channel, you must send commission included rate (gross rate) to the channel extranet.
- The price updates of the extra beds that you define in the channel extranet are not made via HotelRunner calendar. For this reason, please make sure that your extra bed rate is definitely defined in channel extranet for the long-term period. Otherwise, you may encounter errors in your room sales.
- After connection, please check all your rates and availabilities through HotelRunner calendar.