Steps to Consider Before Setting Up the Connection
- The price and availability details of all rooms must be identified in the Calendarsection of HotelRunner extranet before setting up this connection. After connecting, HotelRunner will upload your full inventory on Airbnb.
- When your Airbnb XML connection is set up, you will be notified by HotelRunner with an e-mail showing the reservations you receive through Airbnb. You can also view your reservations from the Reservations field on the upper menu of HotelRunner panel.
- HotelRunner is able to create and manage Airbnb listings for your property directly from your HotelRunner admin page.
- Please open your HotelRunner account and follow Channels / Online Travel Agencies / Airbnb on your admin page and click on Connect with Airbnb button.
- You will be redirected to your Airbnb account to give authorization to HotelRunner.
- Login you Airbnb account with your Airbnb login credentials.
- Review the permissions and click Allow button.
- After giving permission, HotelRunner fetches your Airbnb listings automatically.
- First, please select the relevant room type from the Availability drop-down menu.
- Second, please select the relevant room type from the rate types drop-down menu.
- After completing that mapping, please click “Next Room Type” and then follow the same steps respectively for other room types as well.
- To make detailed mapping for rooms on the channel, please click Advanced Settings. You can make additional amendments and set your channel commissions over the Advanced Settings field. Furthermore, if you are not willing to assign rate or availability of the mentioned room to the channel extranet, you can set a list of limitations and rules during your mapping process by clicking the Read Only field (Sending Updates Is Not Possible).
Base Allotment: If you have a base allotment for this room type on the channel, you can define the number of base allotment in this section.
Adjustment: If you would like to assign a different rate than the rate that you mapped before, you can edit it in this field.
Commission: If you would like to assign net rate without commission to the channel, you can type your commission rate to be deducted from the total rate in this field. If you send gross rate (including commission) to the channel, you do not need to change anything with this section. Example: When the “Commission included” option is active and you type “20%” as your commission rate; “$100” which is sent through calendar will be delivered as “$83,33” to the channel extranet. When the “Commission included” option is passive and you type “20%” as your commission rate; “$100” which is sent through calendar will be delivered as “$80” to the channel extranet.
Stop Sale: When this option is checked, the mentioned rate type will be closed for sale for the whole calendar on the channel.
Read Only (Sending Updates Is Not Possible): If you do not want to send any updates for this rate type on your channel (rate, availability, min-stay, stop-sale etc.), please check the “Read only” option. When this option is checked, your reservations will still be displayed on the HotelRunner extranet.
Master Rate: If you check “Master Rate” option for this rate type, it will be displayed on the top of your calendar.
Once you complete your mapping for the whole room and rate types, please click the “Complete mapping” button.
- After this process, please click the Activate button in the final step of the Airbnb connection
- After the Airbnb connection is completed, all the inventory (availability, price, and restrictions) information on your HotelRunner calendar will be uploaded to your Airbnb account.
- To check your listing on Airbnb, please follow Channels / Online Travel Agencies / Airbnb / Listings on your HotelRunner admin page.
Synch settings, allows you to limit the level of integration
Everything: All listing data is synced via HotelRunner.
Limited synced: Only Calendar & reservations are synced via HotelRunner.
Synchronize content: Only content is synced via HotelRunner.
Unlink connection: Disconnects the connection of your listing with HotelRunner.
Delete: Delete the listing of your property on Airbnb.