- To resume the sales for rooms displayed as availability =0 () on the Basic Updates calendar:
- Please go to the upper menu of HotelRunner panel and click Calendar / Basic Updates
- Please click the Continue button from the pop-up window to proceed.
- From the left-hand field, please the channel(s) and dates for the room you wish to resume sales for.
- If you would like to update the rates, in addition to resuming the sales, please type the new rate in the rate field.
- Please enter the new availability in the availability field and click Apply.
- Please click the Update button after checking your action on the preview window.
2. With this action, the rooms with availability=0 () status will start to sell. However, dates marked with red on the update field of calendar will not be available for sales. Please follow the below steps for these fields:
Please go to the upper menu of HotelRunner panel and click Calendar / Bulk Updates respectively.
- Please select Stop Sales from the “What Would You Like To Update?” field.
- Please choose the dates you want to resume sales for.
- From the central field, please select No for Stop Sales status of rooms you want to resume sales for.
- From the right-hand-side, please check the channel(s) you wish to update and click Apply.
- Please check your actions from the preview window and then click Update.
After these action steps, you can check your updates from the Basic Updates calendar.